Home Remedies for Back Pain
. Heat is wonderful treatment for back pain. Boil some water and put it in a bottle. Put this bottle over pain-affected areas to get temporary relief.
2. Honey is well known in the medical world because of its health beneficial results. You can take a glass of water mix with honey every morning to get rid of backache.
3. Vitamin C is health beneficial as it provides great relief for severe back pains. You have to take about 2,000mg of vitamin C daily to treat the condition. You will see a huge difference in your condition even in 2-3 days.
4. Raw potato is one of the finest home remedies for back pain. Apply raw potato in the poultice form as it has been found effective in backache cure.
5. Massage plays amazing role in relieving back pain. You can use some herbal oils to massage as it helps in increasing the pressure slowly and also provides you great comfort in less time. It also helps to get rid of tension as well as relaxes muscles.
6. Garlic is the most important as well as wonderful home remedy for back pain. 2-3 garlic cloves should be eaten every morning as it provides you relief from back pain.
7. You can also massage your back with the garlic oil as it provides great relief to back.
8.You can also prepare garlic oil at home as you can take ten cloves of oil and put it in 60ml of oil. Put both in frying pan and heat it. For this purpose you take any of oil as you can either take mustard oil, sesame oil or coconut oil.
9. Take mint oil and massage your back with that oil. This wonderful home remedy for back pain provides great relief to back.
10. Lemon is the natural remedy for back pain. Take a fresh lemon and extract juice from it. Mix some common salt in it. Take this mixture two times a day, it will provide you great relief.
11. Raw potato is one of the finest home remedies for back pain. You can apply raw potato in the poultice form as it has been found effective in backache cure.
12. Excess weight gives way to back pain; it also increases the stress over the soft tissues of back, so one should maintain weight as it helps to prevent back pain.
13. You can also treat back pain with cheulic myroblan. It is healthy fruit and you can take a small piece of fruit after every meal as it is quick back pain relief provider.
14. People suffering from the back pain should avoid lifting heavy loads as it can make the condition severe.
15. Healthy dietary habits play magnificent role in the improving the condition of patient of backache. One should avoid fatty, fried and spicy foods to stay away from back pain. Curds, sweetmeats and tea or coffee are also harmful in this case.
16. Take 30 gm of wheat and soak it in water. Next morning add 30 gm of khas khas grass in it. Mix them to prepare a fine paste. Also add 30 gm of coriander in it. Put all the ingredients in 250 gm of milk and put it over flame to make it boil until 1/3 of whole mixture left. It is regarded one of the most effective remedies to relief pain. It also strengthens the digestive system of body.
17. Prepare a mixture of khas khas grass and sugar candy. You can take this twice a day with a glass of milk.
Author: Aradhana Kashayp
Article Date: 18/07/2010