Herbal Treatments For Toothache
Many of us sometimes experience sudden toothache, and it is very important to know how to reduce it in a safe natural way. There are many natural herbal painkillers, such as mustard, black pepper or garlic, which can be effectively used to relief toothache. Here are some tips to treat toothache naturally.
1. To calm down toothache it is possible to use usual ice cubes, applied from the outside.
2. Clove oil is considered to be one of the most effective herbal remedies for toothache. Mix clove oil with a pinch of black pepper powder, place to the affected tooth area.
3. Mustard oil is another natural option to alleviate toothache. Mixed with a pinch of salt, mustard oil should be massaged into affected gum area.
4. Several drops of lemon juice can alleviate toothache.
5. To reduce sudden toothache and gum inflammation, it is recommended to use slight tea tree oil infusion as a mouthwash.
6. Echinacea tincture can be used to calm down toothache.
7. Using a piece of bay berry bark dipped for some time in vinegar can be another great herbal remedy for toothache.
8. It is possible to effectively alleviate toothache by placing a slice of fresh onion on the affected gum or tooth area.
9. You can prepare homemade mouthwashes using such herbal remedies form toothache as calendula, myrrh and sage.
10. Other useful medicinal herbs include basil, valerian root, marjoram, asafetida and others.
11. If you are affected by sudden toothache, strictly avoid all too hot, too cold and sweet foods, as they will irritate your aching tooth.
12. Avoid junk food and be careful about your diet, eat mostly vegetables, fruit, cereal and so on.
Article Date: 09/07/2010